Link & Learn
Welcome to our Link & Learn Tutoring page!
We offer free tutoring for all members as long as spaces are available.
Tutoring is available one to two days a week during the following time slots, Monday through Thursday, at 3:30, 4:20, 5:10 and 6:00 p.m.
(There is no tutoring on Fridays.)
Requirements to register a child for tutoring are:
1. All children must have a current membership.
2. Contact Maggie Dougherty, Education Coordinator at 462-2182 x230 to
set up a time for a parent/guardian to come in to fill out the needed
Volunteer Tutors Needed!!
We are looking for volunteers to help tutor members in our Link & Learn program. Tutor slots are scheduled for Monday through Thursday at 3:30, 4:20,
5:10 and 6 p.m. in 45 minute sessions until spots fill up.
To volunteer, there are just a few simple steps to take:
1. Download and fill out our volunteer forms. There are 4 pages to complete.
2. Contact Education Coordinator, Maggie Dougherty at 462-2182 x230 or
3. Be able to commit to agreed upon scheduled sessions throughout each school
semester which is mid-September through mid-January and then mid-January
through early May.